CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

She and Me.

She came upon me with a beautiful smile.

It jus another friday morning. Blank monitors. Long mails. Lines of code.
I sat there mousing my fingers over the mundane mousePad . Wondering whether my fingers would erode over the years. Soon, I would be one year old! Jus one year? It seemed long. And it has already left me wondering, alone and unheard.

Then , she came upon me with a beautiful smile. Suddenly and happily.


I looked at her and my mind took to a different plane. If only I could make her mine! If only!
I was longing. Yearning. Dreaming. Not hoping.
With her, I would travel across the world.
Breaking the chains that have bound me all my life.
Take with me no one but myself.
Feel my self. Live my self.
And Realise myself.


I tried hard. I hurt myself.
But, the chains were hard to break.
I was tired. It would not let go.
I protested. I pleaded. I begged.
I yelled. I blamed. I sweared.
I was tired. Tired of trying all my life.
I cried.

And, I let her pass.


Others called her an Opportunity.
I called her My Spirit. My own freedom.
She was to be my first breath of fresh air.
An air of a different world. A world that would be mine.
Where, I would be mine.


I have let her pass.



Today, another Friday morning. Blank monitors. Longer mails. Lines of code. She was no where to be seen.



I have let her pass.

5 comments:

~A said...

You have let her pass

But she won't go
She'll find you


Don't beg Don't swear Don't cry..
You don't need to..You deserve Her and She knows it..
She'll find you
Don't beg Don't swear Don't cry.

You'll live in the world with her..
Walk around breeze hitting you mildly..see the sun sets..sense the smell of lush prairies..hear as the waves hit the shore...Cherish every moment of it...and YES, with HER.

You have let her pass

But she won't go
She'll find you...Cos She is alive just cuz of you..

Sriganesh Murthi said...

Let me think, did u get an onsite opportunity and let it pass because of pressure as usual? :-)

What a poetic way to describe it! Nice one...

Ramya said...

Yes! :-)

Prasad said...

Good one!! Could have left without telling what she is. That would have made it much more intriguing.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.